Stanley Classic Legendary Food Jar with Spork 0.4L -Hammertone Green
"The Stanley brand has a rich 100+ year history. Born from inventor William Stanley Jr. who forever changed the way hot drinks were consumed, in 1913 he fused vacuum insulation and the strength of steel in one portable bottle, inventing the all-steel vacuum bottle we know and love today.
In the century since, his vacuum bottle evolved from concept to icon and has become an essential part of workdays, road trips and outdoor adventures. The Stanley brand has been part of countless adventures and even more shared memories. Stanley has powered daily coffee breaks and just as many meals in their beloved food and beverage gear. With each passing year Stanley continues to push themselves to bring timeless, yet modern, solutions to today's outdoor adventure.
For Stanley it's about ramping up your time outdoors with gear you can count on from dusk to dawn, from coffee to kick start the day to spirits to cap off the evening."
- KEEP IT HOT OR COLD: This stainless steel thermos for food is made with superior insulation that maintains temperatures inside regardless of the temperature outside and keeps food hot or cold for 7 hours.
- DURABLE AND SAFE: This Stanley Food Jar is built to last with 18-8 high-quality food-grade stainless steel construction that’s rugged and rust-proof; It’s also made with BPA-free materials, keeping its contents safe to consume.
- MULTI-PURPOSE LEAK PROOF LID: The Stanley food thermos with integrated spork is designed with a leak proof lid; The wide mouth of the food container helps with easy pouring and cleaning.
- EASY TO CLEAN: The wide mouth opening of the vacuum insulated food jar makes filling, pouring, and cleaning easy Every piece of this stainless steel food flask is dishwasher safe, top rack only.
- BUILT FOR LIFE: ‘Built for life’ is a motto Stanley stood by since 1913 with their promise to provide rugged, capable gear, built to last a lifetime; If your Stanley doesn't life up its legendary reputation we'll do what it takes to make it right.