Stanley Classic Legendary Camp Mug 0.355ml -Wine
"The Stanley brand has a rich 100+ year history. Born from inventor William Stanley Jr. who forever changed the way hot drinks were consumed, in 1913 he fused vacuum insulation and the strength of steel in one portable bottle, inventing the all-steel vacuum bottle we know and love today.
In the century since, his vacuum bottle evolved from concept to icon and has become an essential part of workdays, road trips and outdoor adventures. The Stanley brand has been part of countless adventures and even more shared memories. Stanley has powered daily coffee breaks and just as many meals in their beloved food and beverage gear. With each passing year Stanley continues to push themselves to bring timeless, yet modern, solutions to today's outdoor adventure.
For Stanley it's about ramping up your time outdoors with gear you can count on from dusk to dawn, from coffee to kick start the day to spirits to cap off the evening."
About this item
- PERFECT CAMP MUG: The Stanley Camp Mug is designed to be compatible with one-cup coffee makers; The double-wall vacuum insulation keeps your favourite drinks hot for up to 1.5 hours; Your drink can also stay cold for up to 15 hours with ice.
- DURABLE AND SAFE: This Stanley stainless steel camping mug is built to last with 18-8 high-quality food-grade stainless steel construction that’s rugged and rust-proof; It’s also made with BPA-free materials, keeping its contents safe to consume.
- EASY SIPPING: This camp mug is designed with the press-fit Tritan lid made for easy-sipping and so you don't need to sacrifice a single drop; It has you covered wherever you go.
- EASY TO CLEAN: This outdoor camp mug is designed to clean easily; Every piece of this stainless steel thermo cup is dishwasher safe, top rack only.
- BUILT FOR LIFE: ‘Built for life’ is a motto Stanley stood by since 1913 with their promise to provide rugged, capable gear, built to last a lifetime; If your Stanley doesn't life up its legendary reputation we'll do what it takes to make it right.