OMRON CompAir Nebuliser with Virtual Valve Technology
Features and cautions
- The high efficiency Virtual Valve Technology (V.V.T.) from OMRON adapts to your breathing, thus matching your breathing pattern.
- This V.V.T. reduces drug wastage whilst breathing out and maximises drug availability when breathing in.
- Also, this nebuliser kit is made of easy to clean Polypropylene without the use of Silicon valves which are commonly used in conventional nebulisers.
- Device Type : Compressor Nebulizer
- Age range : Child, Adult
- Nebulisation rate : 0.5 ml/min
- Medication quantities : 2-7 ml
- Mains operation : Yes
- Sound (dB) : 60 dB
The Omron C28P CompAir is designed for the treatment of lower airways respiratory conditions. Its efficiency to alleviate symptoms of conditions such as asthma has been proven via clinical studies.
Providing a fast inhalation treatment and a robust design, the Omron C28P CompAir is especially suitable for those patients suffering from asthma or COPD that may require frequent nebulization.