Ledlenser MH11 Headlamp Window Box -Blue
The rechargeable MH11 will guide the way to your next destination and beyond, with powerful brightness and outstanding technology to support any low light activity. A Bluetooth connection with your smartphone means you'll be able to define personalised settings. In addition, the MH11 is equipped with a Boost mode of up to 1000 lumens, magnetic charging cable, aluminium heat sink, RGB front light, battery status indicator and many more performance enhancing features.
These settings are a pure, bright delight:
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Mid Power - medium light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Blink - automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
- Boost - short-duration maximum power for more brightness
- S.O.S - the distress signal the light emits is SOS in Morse code (3 x short, 3 x long, 3 x short)
- Strobe - flashes of light with a confusing blinding effect for, among other things, self-defence
Turn, press or both - how to switch these Ledlensers on:
- Front Switch - a switch on the head of the headlamp so you can use one hand
That special something about this Ledlenser:
- Bluetooth smartphone connection - for personalized settings, timer etc.
- Stepless pivoting mechanism - for aligning the light beam down and even up
- Innovative mounting system - for easily separating the lamp unit from the holder for maximum flexibility
Safety features of this Ledlenser:
- IP54 - Protection against water projected in powerful spray
Full control over your power status:
- Low Battery Warning - it warns you when the battery is low
- Charge Indicator - it shows the current charge status of the battery
By using rechargeable batteries, you're not just protecting your wallet, but also the environment. Regular batteries, after all, require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release themselves. Combined with the energy consumption for transport and storage, the CO2 emissions are huge.