GARMIN Fenix 5 Plus Sappire Titanium /Solar Flame Orange
- Premium multisport GPS smartwatch, with wrist heart rate technology1 and colour TopoActive Europe maps, featuring Trendline™ popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel or diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium bezel, buttons and rear case
- Enjoy your favourite music from your watch, wirelessly connected with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening2
- Garmin Pay™ ready. The contactless payment solution3 lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multisatellite (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Battery performance:4 up to 10 days in smartwatch mode and 8 hours in GPS mode with music (depending on settings)
For athletes and outdoor adventurers, the watches of the fēnix 5 Plus Series are the high-performance way to beat yesterday and bring your maps and music along. These rugged, premium-crafted watches feature routable colour mapping, wrist-based heart rate, storage for up to 500 songs and our Garmin Pay ready contactless payment solution.
Your roadmap to success
Whether you’re in the city or on the trail, all fēnix 5 Plus Series watches provide built-in mapping and navigation features to help keep you oriented and on course. Full-colour TopoActive Europe mapping comes preloaded with map data optimised for at-a-glance navigation and location tracking. For runners and cyclists, the device also features Trendline popularity routing, which uses millions of kilometres of Garmin Connect™ data to help you to run and cycle like locals — wherever you go.
Premium materials, robust performance
Built for rugged adventures and crafted of the finest premium-grade materials, fēnix 5 Plus Series watches are available in a variety of finish choices, including PVD-coated stainless steel bezel and DLC titanium bezel versions. A bright, high-resolution, full-colour transflective Garmin Chroma Display™ with LED backlighting assures readability in all ambient conditions even under intense sunlight. For added scratch resistance, a high-strength domed sapphire lens is available on several fēnix 5 Plus Series models.
Improved satellite reception
Every fēnix 5 Plus watch features, in addition to the proven GPS and GLONASS compatibility, Galileo satellite reception, to connect even in the most challenging environments. In addition to map-based guidance, each watch also provides advanced ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensors for situational outdoor awareness. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent for activities such as hiking, while the tilt-compensated three-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing — whether you’re moving or not.